Best Blogger Tips
Blog Gadgets

5 Jun 2011

Believe or Not?

Twinkle Dwivedi, 14 said : "I bleed from my eyes, my nose, my hands, my head, from everywhere. It doesn't hurt when the bleeding starts but it makes me tired and sometimes I have headaches. " She is suffering of this strange disorder for the past 3years back. 


A haematologist worked from Britain, Dr George Buchanan who try to help this young lady from her rare condition. He said that he never seen a situation like this in his medical history. He make a conclusion that she may have a mild form of a clotting disorder, which means her platelets do not stick together properly. But this is not enough to explain the spontaneous bleeding, so he and her group still investigate whether Twinkle or her mum cause the bleeding themselves.


You must believe this. 




1 comment: